1. You must be a prospective purchaser or seller of real property in IL where Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® is licensed and operating.
2. You must (a) provide true, accurate, and current information; (b) Maintain and update this information and ensure that it remains true, accurate, and current.
3. To register as a Client, you must be eighteen (18) years of age or older.
4. If you hold any type of real estate license, including, but not limited to a brokers, associate brokers or salespersons license must immediately advise Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® by telephone, facsimile, e-mail or chat before you may access any password protected material including house listing data or other data compilations. Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® reserves the right to deny or terminate access to any Real Estate Agent at its discretion.
5. All home data provided is for your sole and private use and not available for distribution. You may not sell or use the website data for any purpose, other than the purpose of attempting to evaluate houses or properties for sale or purchase.
6. You represent and warrant that you have not signed any agreement with a real estate agent or agency that would prevent you from using Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® as your sole and exclusive agent. You do not have a contract or agreement with another real estate agent or agency such as a listing agreement or a buyer broker agreement.
7. You agree to limit your online search to houses or properties within their anticipated purchase ability or price range and to the properties that meet their other criteria.
8. You agree that you will not contact the owner/seller of any property from information gained through the website. Your will not attempt to enter the property or speak with an owner/seller without an appointment set by Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors®.
9. You agree to abide by all copyright restrictions placed on the content of the Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® site including, but not limited to, any material or data compilations where Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® or others hold the copyright.
10. You agree that Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® may also represent other prospective buyers seeking to purchase properties that may meet Client’s criteria.
11. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Service is provided “as is,” without warranty or representation of any kind, either express or implied, as to (1) the operation of the Website, (2) the information, data, services, or products provided through or in connection with this Service or (3) the ability, quality or reliability of any third party service provider accessed through or in conjunction with the use of this Service.
12. Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® disclaims any and all warranties, including, but not limited to: (1) any warranties concerning the availability, accuracy, usefulness, or content of or uninterrupted access to information, products or services and (2) any warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. This disclaimer of liability applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft, or destruction or unauthorized access or, alteration of or use of record in connection with the use or operation of this service, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or any other cause of action.
13. Neither Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® nor any of its officers, directors, investors, employees, contractors, agents, successors, assigns, affiliates, or content or service providers shall be liable to you or any other third party for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive or consequential damages arising out of the use of this Service or inability to gain access to or use this Service or out of any breach of any warranty, even if Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® has been advised of the possibility of such damages;