Thank you for your interest in a real estate career. The agents of Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors® assist people buying and selling homes in the Lake Forest, Lake Bluff and surrounding communities along the North Shore. Our boutique real estate company enjoys a sterling reputation and is among the top brokerages in Lake County, and our agents also rank among the top realtors on the North Shore. In fact, we are extremely proud to be able to say that our agents have the highest production per agent in our market.
Our success is a direct result of our unique culture built on professionalism, integrity and teamwork – and we are always interested in expanding our stellar team.
Real Estate sales can be a truly exciting and rewarding career. While real estate is a very demanding business, our goal is to provide our agents an environment in which they will thrive. From personalized training to focused mentoring, we provide our agents with the necessary tools to succeed. Our support and management teams are committed to helping you develop your skills to achieve results.
To learn more about a career with Griffith, Grant & Lackie Realtors, please fill out the career inquiry form. We will follow up and answer any questions you might have about our company or a career in real estate.
Our hiring philosophy differs significantly from most of our competitors. We choose agents based on how our philosophies of personal service and commitment blend with the philosophies of the applicant. This careful selection process yields a very low turnover rate – something we are very proud of.
For New Agents: Although subject to modification based on individual situations, our process for hiring agents new to the business is as follows.
After an initial phone or email contact, a personal interview is set up with Scott Lackie or Brad Andersen, co-owners of the company. At this meeting we discuss the industry and the opportunities a real estate career holds.
After this interview, a joint interview and discussion takes place with both owners and the potential agent where the independent contract is discussed as well as the expectations of the management team. This two-interview process gives the applicant an opportunity to get a joint perspective of the industry and the benefits of a career with Griffith, Grant & Lackie.
For Experienced Agents: Our process for hiring experienced agents will usually start with a phone call or email and then proceed as individual circumstances dictate. We are very mindful of the need to conduct these discussions in a confidential manner according to Illinois License Law.
For more information on the hiring process, or careers with our company, please contact either Scott Lackie at 847-234-0485 / firstname.lastname@example.org or Brad W. Andersen at 847-650-3456 / email@example.com. Both Scott and Brad are more than happy to arrange a confidential first meeting and interview.
What agents can expect from Griffith, Grant and Lackie:
- A comprehensive training experience stressing fundamentals and coaching
- Inspired leadership from managing brokers Scott Lackie and Brad Andersen
- Full- time availability of managing brokers seven days a week
- High quality marketing materials, tools and systems
- Well-trained support staff with unparalleled commitment to career development
- A positive, friendly and fun work environment in a locally owned company
- What we expect of our agents
- A full-time, long-term commitment
- Dedication to quality service and client satisfaction
- Commitment to career, including continuing education and training
- Positive, friendly attitude
- Mutual respect and team effort
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Exceed industry production average after three years